The insulation in your home can impact many areas of your life.
Save MoneyIcynene spray foam insulation is a premium product that pays for itself quickly.
- Save on energy bills - Icynene spray foam insulation can help you save on heating and cooling costs by up to 50%. By providing U-value insulation as well as air sealing, it cuts your home’s energy loss.
- Reduce heating and A/C size - You may be able to reduce the size of your heating and cooling equipment, saving installation or replacements costs.
- Get better payback & resale - Investing in insulation that can create an air barrier and minimize random air leaks can deliver fast payback, and buyers may be willing to pay more for a home with lower energy costs.
Be HealthyBy air sealing your home, you can help block pollutants that can affect your health.
- Reduce dangers of respiratory distress - allergies, asthma, and certain chemical sensitivities can be caused by natural airborne irritants.
- Minimize pollutants - dust and dirt, mold and moisture, radon, exhaust fumes, and carbon monoxide are reduced by air sealing, to keep your home and air clean.
- Protect against mold growth - minimizing the flow of random airborne moisture entering your home help you protect against mold growth that may lead to conditions such as asthma and allergies and cause symptoms such as itchy eyes, sneezing, and coughing.
Be ComfortableAir sealing your home using Icynene spray foam insulation creates a cocoon effect, increasing the comfort of your home.
- Reduce drafts - a home without spray foam insulation loses enough air each day to fill two blimps.
- Avoid hot and cold spots – seal between heated/cooled living spaces and unconditioned spaces such as garages and basements, to maintain even temperatures throughout your home.
- Reduce noise – Icynene open-cell spray foam can help reduce sound from noisy indoor rooms such as media rooms and laundry rooms, outdoor noises such as traffic and playgrounds, and transferred noise such as flushing toilets.
Protect Your HomeYou want your home to last a long time – Icynene spray foam insulation can help.
- Protect against moisture - 99% of the moisture that enters the walls of your home is carried in the air. You can reduce the amount of moisture that gets into your home, and the mold and moisture damage that can come from it, by air sealing it with Icynene spray foam insulation.
- Keep pests out - Icynene spray foam insulation does not provide a source of food for rodents, termites, or other nasty critters. It also doesn’t make for good nests, and as a solid material it’s difficult to pass through, helping protect your home from critters.
- Structural Integrity – Depending on your application, and the product you choose, Icynene can offer extra structural stability to your walls which can’t be achieved using other traditional forms of insulation.